£500 - £501 per day
about 1 month ago
My client, within Financial Services, are looking for a Business Analyst with strong experience within Infrstructure.
This position is INSIDE of IR35 and FULLY REMOTE.
The day rate is £550 P/D
- The programme is related to a carve out of infrastructure as part of an M&A initiative
- As part of a broader programme team, the current infrastructure and environments need to be prepared for the entity to be migrated and associated change cutovers implemented to handover to a new ownership
- This programme is considered a critical initiative with senior sponsorship and exposure
- The programme is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to support the engagement
- Manage and track engagement with IT service owners with view end-to-end lifecycle activities (e.g. requirements gathering, updates, cutovers, etc.)
- Facilitate, collect, and challenge business requirements by facilitating requirements workshops and / or Agile Scrum ceremonies
- Extensive experience working as a Business Analyst on large, complex IT infrastructure programmes
- Demonstratable experience within large organisations within a regulated industry (e.g. Financial Services, Pharmaceuticals or Telecommunications)
- Hands-on experience with IT M&A-based projects beneficial
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.