£50000 - £55000 per annum
2 months ago
Business Analyst - IT / Change
Oscar Technology are partnered with a regulated firm, supporting their search for a Business Analyst that will work on a combination of Business Systems & Business Change projects.
Our client have grown through a series of acquisitions in recent years and projects have included the ongoing upgrade of claims management and CRM systems, many of which are developed in-house. Other central functions like HR & finance tend to use off-the-shelf packages so as a Business Analyst, you will be involved in a mixture tech projects, but also business process change projects that are either driven by changes to job roles caused by new technology OR regulatory changes altering aspects of certain job functions.
Your role will involve working with various business parts to gather requirements for projects, for certain tech projects writing User Stories, writing process maps and perhaps designing new business processes, plus running workshops and writing documentation & training packs.
Requirements for the role:
- Previous experience as Business Analyst on Technology & Business Change projects
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills
- Strong consensus building skills
- Experience of Agile approaches like Scrum & Kanban
Nice to haves:
- Experience with the Atlassian toolset - JIRA, Confluence
- Any experience of SQL & Database Structures
- Experience of working regulated businesses such as Finance, Insurance, etc
- The client based in Birkenhead close to a Merseyrail station, with onsite parking available
- They offer hybrid working - 3 days a week in the office, 2 from home
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.