£400 - £401 per day
26 days ago
My client, a retail organisation, require a Business Analyst with retail experience for an initial 6 month contract. The role is OUTSIDE of IR35 and requires someone on site in Nottingham 2 days a week.
A Global retailer is undergoing modernisations with in technology effecting store and online and needs a Business Analyst to support the team on Technology change Project which will impact many aspects of the organisation.
To be successful in this role it requires you to be Flexible and pragmatic, demonstrating excellent documentation skills and ability to converse with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Evidence of defining user stories
- Strong skills with process mapping and eliciting requirements
- Knowledge of Agile
- Experience using Jira
- Own the design, validation, and delivery of specific high-impact, high-risk items in the roadmap
- Determining system efficiency and functionality by liaising with internal departments and end-users
- Participate in Agile ceremonies with scrum teams
- Work with Product team members to help maintain Product Backlog
- Coach, train, and mentor analysts and team members to improve the maturity and value of the product practices within the team
- Manage day-to-day communication with business operations, analyst, product, delivery, and program management within the organisation
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.