Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Up to £300 per day
16 days ago
My client, based in Manchester, are looking for a Business Analyst with strong experience around Process Mapping. The role requires someone who can go to Sheffield 2-3 days a week.
The position is OUTSIDE of IR35.
If you have the skills listed below then please get back to me with an updated version of your CV
Key Skills & Responsibilities
- This person will act as the main person liaising with stakeholders to in order to understand the structure, policies, processes and overall operations of the organisation.
- Therefore, stakeholder management skills must be excellent. This activity will empower the organisation to identify a fit for purpose solution to meet the business needs, support the delivery of successful business change, and improve the digital capabilities of the organisation, providing ongoing clarity and validity across the entire project life cycle.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of articulating business problems and translating into functional specifications.
- Experience with large-scale organisational change efforts.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to communicate with stakeholders across the organisation.
- Proven time management skills demonstrated by the ability to work effectively to tight deadlines, forward plan and respond appropriately to competing priorities and issues as they arise.
- Have a thorough understanding of business processes and be able to identify areas for process improvement.
- Demonstrable experience of the use of core business analysis tools and techniques including workshop facilitation, process mapping and requirements elicitation and documentation.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.