£32000 - £40000 per annum
3 days ago
Business Analyst - Remote - Up to £40,000 -Flexitime - Regular socials- 24 days holiday - 3 x Annual Salary Insurance- Private Health Care, Pension - Annual Salary and Bonus Scheme
Do you love creating innovative solutions? Well, now's your time to join a group of passionate and talented likeminded individuals in a competitive market with a company that are truly disrupting it! As a Business Analyst, you'll be joining the Analysis team and play an integral part in all aspects of analysis from requirements gathering, process mapping to systems design.
These guys are market leaders in the provision of various software solutions in their core market, and you'll be contributing towards the overall delivery of a wide range of projects. You will have strong experience in understanding and defining both the business and technical aspects of an organisation or software application. You should also be able to evidence working independently to drive the analysis of projects.
A lot of emphasis and focus is put on innovation to create bespoke solutions across all kinds of industries including healthcare, finance and education. Working closely with clients is key to success and ensures partners return time after time, forming some fantastic longstanding relationships!
Responsibilities (in brief):
- Create project scoping documentation
- Engage with customers and their wider business to support business requirements - functional and non-functional (often in User Story form)
- Identify and analyse customers objectives and definitions of value
- Collaborate with key project stakeholders
- Plan and facilitate workshops, interviews and customer research collaboration with the Technical and Project Delivery teams
- Create wireframes or prototypes, working with the Technical Team to ensure compatibility with technical specifications
- Support the scoping process
- Coordinate and prepare the delivery of client training
- Review and contribute towards sales proposals
- Be involved in testing procedures and planning
- Contribute to the strategy of the Analysis Team to design overarching processes that meet customer needs.
- Experience in working within the software or web design industry
- SCRUM/AGILE methods
- Demonstrable business analysis experience
- Proficient in Office/Google docs
- Use of JIRA/VSTS
- Experience of preparing technical business requirements
- Experience in wire framing
- Excellent organisation skills
They pride themselves on having developed a fun, rewarding and hardworking culture, based on the ethos that by working together, they'll go further! Your time with the company won't just be about delivering exceptional projects, but also developing yourself as a professional. With high retention rates and a 'family' feel environment, they're a pretty down to earth bunch, where socials are a regular thing, and you'll have a few office pups to keep you company too! This is a place to work hard and play hard! Are you ready to join in the fun?
Business Analyst - Remote - Up to £40,000 - Flexitime - Regular socials- 24 days holiday - 3 x Annual Salary Insurance- Private Health Care, Pension - Annual Salary and Bonus Scheme
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.