£520 - £540 per day
jml BA PA_1659091524
19 days ago
My client, a Financial Services Organisation, are looking for a Business Anlayst with strong experience around RPA. The role is an initial 6 Month contract and is OUTSIDE of IR35.
The role is FULLY REMOTE and requires someone who can start within the next 2-3 weeks.
The RPA work is around taking projects from business case analysis, to requirements gathering through UAT & finally warranty after move to production.
- Business analyst background
- Preferably experience with
- RPA tool experience
- Ability to understand general business requirements and implement corresponding technical solutions
- Experience of working with RPA (Robotic Process Automation) system
- Strong technical knowledge of all phases of applications systems analysis, including UAT support & oversight
- Ability to manage ambiguity and create accurate project estimates. Accurately quantifies project specific risks through the project lifecycle
- Proven planning and organization skills, including project management expertise. Creating work schedules, prioritizing workload, preparing in advance and setting realistic timescales
- Ability to work with data and complex systems
- Experience with multiple SDLC methodologies, particularly Agile principles
- Must have familiarity with Analyst methodologies e.g. Use Cases; Business Rule Development; User Interface Specs; Functional Specs; As-Is and To-Be Business Process Analysis.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.