Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £46000 per annum + 25% bonus, 14% pension
about 2 months ago
Business Analyst - SDLC / E-Commerce / Agile
One of Manchester's most prominent E-Commerce firms are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join them.
The Business Analyst would join a small team that tends to work across a wide variety of technology projects, often with in-house development teams, but also on COTS implementation or upgrade projects.
The role involves a mixture of the classic elements of a Business Analyst role such as process mapping & design, alongside requirements gathering, functional spec writing and involvement in RFI and ITT exercises. Our client are also largely practicing Agile practicing in a Scaled Agile Delivery model so you'll be working with Product Managers in both digital and data tribes to help deliver change in a Agile way.
- Experience as a technology-focused Business Analyst
- Experience of process mapping & design
- Experience of working on SDLC projects
- Good knowledge of Agile practices such as User Stories, Use Cases, EPICS, Story Slicing.
- Broad understanding of technology
- Experience in Multichannel, E-Commerce or Retail (nice to have)
Hybrid working, typically 1-2 days a week in Manchester City Centre
Up to 25% annual bonus
Up to 14% pension (depending on your contribution)
Health cash plan
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.