Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Business Analyst / Project Manager - Multichannel / Change
Oscar Technology are working with a specialist B2B commerce firm who are launching a digital transformation programme. To support this, the are looking for primarily a Business Analyst that will pick up some Project Management duties to help play key role in delivering a new B2B e-commerce website that create a new digital sales channel.
To date, our client have been a very successful wholesaler within a specialist industry, but in order to position the business for broader international growth, they are going online.
The initial phase of the role will involve working with different business units to help map existing processes, designing new processes and performing a GAP analysis. A delivery partner and an out-of-the-box e-commerce platform that will host the website has already been identified, but you will also be a key interface with this partner, help to drive requirements in their direction but also help oversee their delivery.
As the platform begins to be implemented, you will be a key point of engagement with those same various business unit, coaching them on how their roles will alter, organising training & coaching and leading UAT testing.
Once live, you will then lead ongoing improvements and further enhancements.
- Experience as a Business Analyst in digital / IT focused role.
- Excellent requirements gathering skills, plus experience of writing User Stories
- Experience of Process Mapping, Design and Gap Analysis.
- A good understand of E-Commerce / Multi-channel .
- Excellent stakeholder engagements skills, particularly consensus building.
- Ideally you will have some project management / delivery skills.
- Knowledge of Agile / Scrum & Waterfall
- Must be able to do 3 days a week onsite in Manchester City Centre
- Onsite parking available
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.