Bradford, West Yorkshire
£40001 - £65000 per annum
16 days ago
Business Analyst - WMS
Oscar Technology are partnering with a Yorkshire institution that are in the very early throes of a massive transformation programme, helping them to secure an experienced Business Analyst to help deliver a Warehouse Management System migration.
The first phase of the programme is to upgrade all back-office and fulfilment platforms, with the workstreams covering the WMS replacement a particularly critical area. The client have selected the Infor WMS platform, so whilst experience of this product is big plus, it's not essential.
The Business Analyst will play a crucial role as an interface between the Project Management, the wider business (people like Transport & Warehouse Management functions) and delivery teams & vendors, building & managing requirements, but also mapping & redesigning business processes to help the business adapt to working with new WMS platforms. As the projects progress, you will help with UAT with business users, drive training packs & workshops and then perform Cost Benefits Analysis.
You will be an experienced Business Analyst that has previously worked on major WMS-led change programmes, so you will be comfortable working with Warehousing & Transport business areas, have experience of Business Process Mapping & Design, experience of leading UAT workshops and of providing business reports like cost benefits analysis.
- Experience as a Business Analyst on Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) projects
- Process Mapping & Design / BPMN
- Experience with Visio
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent requirements gathering & analysis skills
- Comfortable researching & producing information for C-level stakeholders
- Experience with Infor WMS products
- Experience in Retail, E-Commerce / multi-channel businesses
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.