Leeds, West Yorkshire
£400 - £401 per day
8 days ago
My client, based in Leeds, are looking for a Change & Communications Consultant to develop and deliver communications to the rest of the business that communicate the Directorate's strategy.
This includes delivery plans that support it and progress against those plans and that highlights the value that IM&T(Information Management &Technology) brings to the business.
The contract is initial for 6 months, but is expected to extend and the day rate on the role is £400 P/D. The client is looking for this person to start ASAP.
- Lead on communications initiatives within the IM&T Directorate with the aim of fostering a sense of shared purpose and ensuring that IM&T staff feel engaged and involved
- Improve the quality of the Directorate's user-facing documentation and stakeholder engagements
- Contribute to the development of Business Change plans to enable the transformation of the IM&T Directorate
- To help embed an appropriate focus on Business Change activities in IM&T project documentation (Project Briefs; Business Cases; etc.)
- IM&T Communications Plan
- Individual communications items for publication on the businesses internal channels
- Structure and content for a refreshed IM&T presence on the Businesses Intranet
- Internal (to the Directorate) IM&T communications messaging and engagement events
- Refresh of templates for IM&T project documentation
- Ad hoc presentations or papers as required by IM&T Leadership
- 2 years' experience leading business change projects or Change and Communications workstreams
- Experience of developing high-quality written communications and presentation materials
- Practical knowledge of current IT trends and the workings of IT functions
Oscar Technology Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.