£500 - £550 per day
16 days ago
My client, a finance organsation based in the City, require a Business Change Project Manager for an initial 6 month contract. The contract is expected to go beyond the 6 month period.
The chosen candidate will be involved in the discovery and shaping stage of a process and business change focused project. You will be able to analyse current business processes and imbed new process changes to drive productivity, efficiencies and successes throughout the business.
- Project management of a high profile project
- Support in creating and embedding process improvement and process reengineering across business focused teams
- Assessing the current use of business methodologies
- Drive change and efficiency across immediately affected business teams ensuring that the business is ready to accept change
- Work on the whole project delivery life cycle from initial concept through to delivery to multiple business teams
Key Skills and experience:
- Prior experience within a business focused Project Manager role
- Provern working knowledge within large portfolios/programmes
- Proven experience of analysing current processes and embedding new process change
- Proven track record of driving operational and Process change
- Demonstrable experience of taking accountability to drive the delivery of business and process change
- Strong communication skills to effectively manage internal stakeholders of all levels
- Previous working knowledge within the financial services sector is essential
- Knowledge of project/programme methodologies (Agile, Prince2, Waterfall etc..)
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.