Manchester, Greater Manchester
£500 - £501 per day
about 1 month ago
Business Continuity Specialist
My client, an Insurance provider in the North West, are looking for a Business Continuity Specialist to help them through this unique and uncertain period.
The contract is initially for 6 months and will be remote before being based in Manchester.
- Work with business owners to develop, review and update their Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Ensure that the appropriate Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery plans are developed and maintained for all critical business functions
- Develop and implement incident management and business continuity exercises
- Provide training materials based on scenarios appropriate to the business
- Run BIA and BCP development workshops with key stakeholders
- Maintain and develop standard Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery documentation
- Assist with the running of regular risk assessments on strategic resources, and help business owners develop appropriate risk treatment plans
- Comprehensive experience and understanding of Business Continuity and risk management processes
- Experience in running on-going Business Continuity programs
- Working knowledge of analysing complex BCM relationships between IT activities, resources and their impact on the organisation's product and services
- Ability to create training collateral to back up the awareness and education campaign
- Vast experience of presenting ; able to present to many levels - management and Executive
- Business Continuity practitioner qualification
- Insurance experience
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.