£35000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, benefits, pension
17 days ago
Business Intelligence Developer (BI Developer)
Up to £55,000 + bonus + benefits
A great opportunity to work for a leading consumer brand within their specialist Business Intelligence & Analytics team. You will be working with stakeholders across the business to develop Tableau dashboards to improve their efficiency as a business, along with working to develop their SQL Server data warehouse. The ideal candidate will have the experience developing creative Tableau dashboards, as well as the desire to be a leading subject matter expert within the business for analytics.
THE ROLE - BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE DEVELOPER (BI DEVELOPER):
* Becoming the first hire within a rapidly-growing BI team, central to the businesses plan for 2021 and beyond;
* Working on advanced Tableau dashboard development;
* Maintaining and delivering their SQL Server data warehouse.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
To qualify for this Business Intelligence Developer (BI Developer) role, you must have:
* Extensive experience developing Tableau dashboards (Power BI & Qlikview experience will also be considered)
* Extensive understanding and experience with SQL Server data warehouses
* A true "self-starter" attitude, with the initiative to identify issues, an rectify them (both with tech, and processes)
* Strong stakeholder management skills, with a personable, communicative manner.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please do so via this site. For more information, reach out to Femi Akintoye at Oscar Technology.
Business Intelligence, BI, Tableau, SQL Server, SSMS, SQL, Qlikview
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.