City of London, London
£40000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, benefits, pension
about 1 month ago
Business Intelligence Developer (BI Developer)
Up to £55,000 + bonus + benefits
If you are looking for a role with a thriving tech company - one of the world's largest within their niche - as their first BI Developer in the UK, prior to a migration to AWS…
which is not for the faint-hearted…
...then keep reading.
You will be working with teams internationally on their SQL Server data warehouse, whilst working with the wider business to develop Power BI dashboards to improve efficiency and the delivery of their tech product. In addition to this, they are about to start an exciting cloud migration across to AWS. This role will be a remote role, with occasional travel into their offices.
THE ROLE - BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE DEVELOPER (BI DEVELOPER):
* Becoming the fourth hire within a rapidly-growing BI team, working alongside strong Data Science & Data Engineering teams, and central to the business' plan for 2021 and beyond;
* Working on a brand-wide cloud migration to AWS
* Working on SSIS data integration, as well as data visualisation
* Responding to a variety of ad-hoc BI requests from different functions of the business.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
To qualify for this Business Intelligence Developer (BI Developer) role, you must have:
* Extensive experience of data integration using SSIS, as well as reporting using SSRS
* Experience developing data visualisations using Power BI (Tableau or Qlikview will also suffice)
* Strong stakeholder management skills, with a personable, communicative manner, and a desire to work in a tight-knit team.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please do so via this site. For more information, reach out to Femi Akintoye at Oscar Technology.
Business Intelligence, BI, Tableau, Qlikview, Power BI, AWS, GCP, Azure, SQL Server, SSMS, SQL, SSIS, SSRS, T-SQL
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.