City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Pension, Bonuses + many more!
about 2 months ago
Business Intelligence Support Analyst - Hybrid working - Up to 50k (DOE)
- Hybrid working - City of London based office (2-3 a week in the office, the rest of the week remote)
- Benefits - Pension, Bonuses, 50% discount in all restaurants, Gym membership and many more!
- £40,000 - £50,000 per annum (DOE)
This is an opportunity for a talented Business Intelligence Support Analyst to join the team designing and developing interactive reports for the business.
This is a new role reporting to the CFO which will initially involve being part of the project to set up the BI infrastructure, and then be responsible for ongoing support, maintenance and further development including understanding stakeholder reporting needs, adding new data sources and providing Power BI reports.
What are we looking for in a candidate?
- Experience working as a data or business intelligence analyst.
- Hands on expertise in Power BI (dashboards and reports; Power Query and Power Pivot; DAX language; Power BI Service)
- ETL, Data Warehousing and Data Modelling skills.
- Worked with ETL tools for workflows and data transformations (e.g., SSIS, Alteryx, Informatica, Xplenty, or Talend)
- SQL Server - database management; schemas; queries
- API calls for data extraction
About the Company!
I am working with a nationwide chain whose brand portfolio consists of some of the most renowned restaurant businesses in the UK. Already leaders in their market space, owning over 20 restaurants my client are looking to open more this year,with plans of having 1,000+ employees by the end of the year!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.