Bolton, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £55000 per annum
23 days ago
Business Systems Manager - WMS / ERP / Integrations
Oscar Technology are working with a market-leading manufacturing firm to assist with their search for a Business Systems Manager. The client has an ongoing program to assist in the of their ERP, WMS and E-commerce systems upgrades.
The role would entail reporting to the Head of IT whilst having four direct reports of Business Analysts, who in turn will be liaising with operational teams.
Their ERP systems are continuously improved and thus require an experienced individual to facilitate impactful changes with minimal disruption to operational functionality.
The client is a national UK manufacturer delivering to large multi-site retailers as well as independent retailers. Our client is part of a global group with offices in 7 countries. Providing an opportunity to join a busy and growing multi-site environment, dispatching over 3 million items annually. They hold major accounts with numerous big name suppliers and customers within their industry.
They have performed extremely well over the last 2 years, despite the challenges of Covid, Brexit & a looming recession.
You will have previous experience as a technology-focused Business Systems Manager, with a strong knowledge of managing multiple product streams, experience of project management methodologies such as Agile or PRINCE2. You will have strong experience in a warehousing environment and comprehensive knowledge of the development lifecycle, ERP solutions and WMS solutions
You will have a firm understanding of process improvement and business analysis as well as how to integrate complex solutions in a logistical environment as well as an analytical mindset for requirement gathering.
What they can offer you
- Hybrid working model, 3 days a week in the offices, located in either Cannock or Bolton.
- Rewarding and Challenging work - Working with complex ERM solutions to assist logistics on a national scale.
- Managing multiple product stream.
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role in a fast moving warehouse environment.
- Experience of project management methodologies (Agile/PRINCE2 etc).
- Experience of ERP and E-commerce platforms and solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in business (or related discipline) or equivalent business experience.
- Full, clean UK driving license.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- SQL (Preferably Oracle)
- Exposure to Unix/ Linux
- Understanding of LAN/WAN/IP infrastructure
Benefits to you
- 22 days holiday with the option to buy up to 5 additional holidays per year.
- Extra holidays based on length of service.
- A day off on your birthday!
- AVIVA pension partnership
- Death in Service Benefits
- Hybrid Working
- Cycle to work scheme.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.