Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000 - £45000 per annum
4 months ago
- Primarily develop new modules for our MVC / Angular project called Aurora.
- Ability to create and administrate SQL Server databases / Azure Managed Instances
- To investigate and resolve bugs and issues on all platforms.
- Act as a technical escalation point for any questions relating to supported applications.
- Liase with users and customers at all levels regarding applications, including providing instructions for use, or investigation of issues or queries relating to it.
- Be involved in story boarding, design, discussion, architecture and training of all new systems
- Role may include other related activities such as configuring Azure platform, IIS, SSRS, Inhouse CAFM systems
- Experience of developing business critical software systems in a 24 x 7 x 365 environment
- In-depth experience of Microsoft .Net development
- Experience with client engagement
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to deliver end user training wherever necessary
- Analytical and problem solving approach
- Genuine passion for technology and software development
If this role isn't quite right for you but you have a colleague/friend who might be the right fit please let me know as we do offer fantastic referral fees!
Interviews for this role are commencing immediately so apply immediately to avoid disappointment! Please apply below or send an updated CV for immediate consideration.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.