£80000 - £130000 per annum + 8% Bonus, amazing PTO
about 2 months ago
.Net C# Software / Hardware Engineer - Houston - Azure, European Company so AMAZING benefits - up to $130,000 - some hardware tweaks, a mechanical or electrical engineering background or education would be ideal
If you take pride in your work and care about having a positive impact on helping the health response to COVID-19 in addition to exciting R&D for the next generation of respiratory technology, then this is the right job for you! You'll be working closely with the Product team from the beginning of the process gathering requirements with your astute technical understanding. As a .Net Developer you will partner with the hardware engineers to create bespoke software to drive the overall product forward. Not only will you apart of greenfield platforms, but you'll be part of the implementation process - lots of problem solving to get stuck in with and make a real mark on and own, getting nitty gritty with the enterprise size architecture. This job isn't for every developer - but it will be VERY exciting to the rights who enjoys solving complex problems !
What You'll Get to Do:
- Some Hardware Experience / interest
- Participate in requirements analysis
- 'Roll-your-sleeves-up' attitude to solving problems; sometimes the hardware may need a slight adjustment so that the program can run efficiently
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Ideally a mechanical or electrical engineering background or education - but not necessary
This is a European medical and safety technology company who are still family-owned but with a global presence and client base, especially now!
Apply Now !
.Net C# Engineer - Houston - Azure, European Company so AMAZING benefits - up to $130,000 - some hardware tweaks, a mechanical or electrical engineering background or education would be ideal
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.