Up to £650 per day
9 days ago
My client, a Pharmaceutical Organisation, are looking for a Network Architect for an initial 6 month contract The role is INSIDE of IR35 and looking at £650 P/D.
Below is the detail of the role. If this looks suitable then please reply with an updated version of your CV.
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of end-to-end solution/technical design, ensuring alignment with the strategic technical architecture.
- Responsible for ensuring the solution/design process is adhered to during all phases of project delivery.
- Provide design and technical SME input to appropriate levels to supplement internal skills (eg when new technologies are being investigated).
- Provide an escalation point for networking design related issues within the project.
- Align standards, frameworks and security with overall business and technology strategy in the area of networking and network security.
- Good knowledge of core Cisco Networking technologies covering switching, routing, Unified Communications, LAN/WAN capabilities, subnetting, VRF
- (and other routing encapsulations), GRE tunnels and securing Cisco networking devices.
- Knowledge of Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems.
- IT Security Solutions (Policy Based, Physical, Environment Hardening & Software) & Provisioning and Implementation
- Security monitoring platforms such as SEIM
- Endpoint Management (Device Control, Data Protection, Application Control etc.)
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.