Birmingham, West Midlands
£600 - £601 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Implement cloud solutions across AWS (and later GCP and Azure) which will form the building blocks on which the Internal Developer Platform is developed
- Support and extend the cloud estate, working on everything from configuration management to networking to infrastructure as code to Kubernetes clusters (EKS)
- Develop automation and tools to reduce toil and improve the reliability and security of the platform.
- Introduce patterns and documentation to enable our platform users to be self-sufficient
- Troubleshoot issues across the entire cloud infrastructure stack, from routing to containers
- Continuously research improved ways of working and new technologies to evolve the platform and keep it current with cloud engineering best practices
Key Skills and Experience:
- Understanding of AWS services including but not limited to EC2, Lambda, VPC, Route53, RDS, ElastiCache, S3, API Gateway
- Excellent understanding of Kubernetes as an operator (and ideally as an application developer)Comfortable with configuration management - Helm, Puppet, EC2
- Experience with infrastructure as code - Terraform, CDKKnowledge of containers and container management - Docker, Kubernetes, EKS
- Comfortable coding and adopting software engineering practices - Python at minimum, GolangExperience with cloud network routing and security
- Comfortable in an Agile product engineering environment
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.