City of London, London
£400 - £500 per day
about 2 months ago
(Contract) DevOps Engineer - London/Home - 6-month contract - £400-£500 Per Day - Outside of IR35 - ASAP
AWS - Kubernetes - Docker- Ansible - Puppet - Linux
An award-winning bespoke software solutions business, who specialise in creating digital experiences across a diverse range of sectors are looking to hire a contract DevOps Engineer. The contract role will see you advise some exciting clients to develop bespoke IT solutions from rich web applications to content managed websites.
Skills & Experience for the Contract DevOps Engineer
Solid Cloud experience with AWS (Certifications advantageous).
- Solid Cloud experience with AWS (Certifications advantageous).
- Experience with Docker container hosting (Kubernetes).
- Experience with any configuration management tools, e.g. Ansible (preferred), Puppet, Chef.
- In depth knowledge of Linux: RedHat, CentOS, Debian, etc.
- Proficient with one scripting language (Bash, Python etc).
- A strong believer in Continuous Integration & Delivery and DevOps mindset.
This contract role will fall outside of IR35, and are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join ASAP.
Contract DevOps Engineer - AWS - Kubernetes - Docker- Ansible - Puppet - Linux
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.