City of London, London
£40000 - £60000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits
26 days ago
Up to £60,000 + bonus + benefits
Keen to continue an Adobe Campaign implementation with one the UK's leading consumer brands, with buy-in and funding from the C-Suite? Then this CRM opportunity could be a perfect fit for you!
You will be working with stakeholders across the business to develop their Adobe Campaign marketing infrastructure, leading Analysts, Database Developers and Software Engineers on a project-to-project basis. The ideal candidate will have the experience with Adobe Campaign, coupled with an analytical mind and strong stakeholder engagement skills.
THE ROLE - CRM DEVELOPER:
* Becoming the subject matter expert for Adobe Campaign within a rapidly-growing CRM team, central to the businesses plan for 2021 and beyond;
* Working with team members across Insight, Analytics, Marketing & Software;
* Maintaining and delivering their company-wide marketing infrastructure.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
To qualify for this CRM Developer role, you must have:
* Extensive experience across Adobe Campaign and Adobe Platforms
* A true "self-starter" attitude, with the initiative to identify issues, an rectify them (both with tech, and processes)
* Strong stakeholder management skills, with a personable, communicative manner.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please do so via this site. For more information, reach out to Femi Akintoye at Oscar Technology.
Adobe Campaign, Adobe Platforms, SQL, Adobe Analytics, CRM
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.