Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Optimisation (CRO) Specialist
We are looking for an Optimisation Specialist to join our team. If you have CRO experience and have experience or interest in retail - we'd love to hear from you!
This is an exciting opportunity for an conversion rate optimisation specialist to assist in the development of conversion strategies and deliver testing plans across our brands. This is a hands-on role! You will be able to demonstrate experience in CRO that has led to significant increases in performance and have an aptitude for customer behaviour, putting the customer at the heart of everything you do here.
You will fuse our values with solid CRO principles, ensuring that experiments produce learnings to deliver a frictionless and desirable shopping experience We're looking for a true collaborator and good teammate with a positive and supportive approach, able to work off your own initiative and demonstrate a thirst for learning!
As a CRO Specialist you will:
- Shape the experimentation strategy using a range of qualitative and quantitative research methods to identify friction points, refine recommendations and highlight new opportunities.
- Execute the experimentation roadmap, delivering features and functionality tests that enhance the user journey and deliver bottom-line growth.
- Develop and data-driven, customer-led problem statements and hypotheses
- Lead the design, build, execution, and interpretation of robust experiments that provide the highest probability of success
- Produce rigorous and accurate experiment analysis and communicate results and learnings to stakeholders
- This will be achieved through working collaboratively with UX Design, Research, Front End Development, Technology teams and stakeholders to shape our core digital products
What you need to be successful?
- Extensive knowledge of CRO processes and methodologies
- Ability to interrogate a variety of data sources to identify problems, always looking for solutions beyond the obvious
- Ability to translate insights into actionable recommendations and experiment opportunities
- Experience of at least one best-in-class conversion testing platform
- Proven web analytics experience ideally using Google Analytics/GA360
- As well as solid CRO skills, you must be a self-starter and project manager, comfortable presenting to business owners and stakeholders
- Ability to communicate technical and detailed information to a non-technical audience in a simple and straightforward manner
About N Brown
Working here you'll explore everything the world of digital retail has to offer - asking questions, trying new things and chasing new opportunities. Combine this curiosity with the freedom to make your own decisions, take charge of projects and work flexibly, and you've got the perfect place to show your skills and learn new ones. It's fast and furious here at times, but this just means something new and exciting is always on the way. So, if you collaborate, think on your feet, embrace innovation and love rising to a challenge, your work with us will have a serious impact on the business, your career and our customers' lives.
As Optimisation Specialist you will receive a competitive salary of up to £35,000 per annum (DOE) plus pension scheme, life assurance, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, in addition to taking advantage of a holiday purchase scheme! You will benefit from our flexible working hours and fantastic location based in the heart of the northern quarter, Manchester. You will receive fantastic employee discount on our products, a discounted share purchase scheme and access to our Employee Assistance Programme and much more!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.