Up to £35000 per annum
14 days ago
Customer Insight Analyst - Up to £35,000
An opportunity for a insights analyst to become a key part of the Customer Insight Team in Kent, working closely with Product, Marketing and Brand teams to increase satisfaction and value to their customers. If you're a forward thinking person with an analytical mind, you'll really thrive in this role, and you'll be an important part of a wider team impacting the business.
The company has a laid back culture with a great office atmosphere, and offers great room for personal development from a technical perspective. If you're looking to join a supportive team where you can really grow, you should apply today so you don't miss out on this opportunity.
- Support for Customer Sentiment measurement
- Development of appropriate measurements and gathering of associated customer feedback through tracking surveys
- Interrogating customer feedback data to identify trends and interpret information, preparing and presenting the outcomes and findings
- Supporting the Customer Insight Manager by delivering recommendations on how to improve customer NPS from the VoC Customer Experience tracker and identifying opportunities to drive consideration amongst target consumer
- Day to day liaison with stakeholders and agencies to ensure smooth running of the programmes
- Supporting any enhancements to the programmes
- Working directly with stakeholders and research partners to answer ad hoc business questions and drive customer and brand experience improvements
- Reporting on business KPIs in a timely manner
- The role will also support the Customer Insight Manager with the development and execution of a Creative Testing Programme and a Customer Immersion programme
Customer Insights Analyst Requirements:
- Experience in a market research / customer insight position. A BSc or MSc in Market Research or a relevant discipline such as Marketing, Psychology or Business
- Experience managing qualitative and quantitative end-to-end research projects and continuous tracking, experience in analytical tracking of brand health metrics and customer experience feedback would be beneficial.
- Skilled in statistical analysis and in communicating insight succinctly and clearly
A lot of internal development opportunities with the ability to go on training programmes to learn new skills highly beneficial to your own career development. Supportive company culture with a laid back atmosphere, and opportunities to move around the company as well.
If you're skilled in the above and looking to make your next career move into a wonderful company in Kent with a fantastic approach to work, then this is the role for you.
Interviews for this role will be held imminently. To be considered, please send your CV to me now to avoid disappointment.
Customer Insight Analyst - Up To £35,000
Oscar Technology Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.