Up to £475 per day
19 days ago
My client, a non for profit organisation based in London, are looking for a Cyber Security PM for an initial 6 month contract.
The contract is paying £475 P/D and is OUTSIDE of IR35.
This position will be FULLY remote.
- The candidates will work alongside the Infrastructure teams to agree a programme of works to make the necessary Cyber Security improvements as previously recommended by Accenture security consultants.
- To achieve the Cyber Essentials Plus accreditation for the organisation.
- To improve the Cyber Security awareness of the organisations user community and enhancements to IT infrastructure in order to mitigate Cyber breaches and other security related incidents.
Timelines for delivery
- *Work with Infrastructure teams to agree a programme of works to make the necessary Cyber Security improvements as previously recommended by Accenture security consultants. Start Assessment of Security management services.
- Involved in Implementing changes as result of findings from Pen Test exercise. Complete Assessment of needs for managed Security Services. GAP analysis for obtaining Cyber Security Essentials plus.
- Produce a set of Cyber Security Metrics and bring into BAU. Procure Security Management Services.
- Lead a Phishing exercise, agree implementation of introduction of MS Advanced Threat Protection with IT Operations
- Implement revised policy and procedures and cyber security learning materials. Implemented Security Management Services.
- Gain Cyber Essentials Plus accreditation
We are looking for a range of diverse candidates to interview with the following experience/credentials:
- A relevant Cyber Security Qualification such as CREST, Tiger scheme, CESG Certified Security and Information Risk Advisor, ISO 27001 Lead Implementer, PCI DSS Qualified Security Assessor (QSA), CESG Certified Security and Information Risk Advisor or other.
- 2-3 years' experience of implementing Cyber Security improvement projects at similar sized organisations and the achievement of the Cyber Essentials Plus accreditation.
- 1 years previous experience implementing Microsoft Advanced Threat Protection.
- 2-3 years previous experience working with a 3rdparty penetration company and manging the implementation of any recommendations.
- 2-3 years previous experience of conducting Phishing exercises.
- 2-3 years previous experience to define a set of metrics for Cyber Security.
- 2-3 years previous experience of updating Cyber Security Policy and Procedures
- 2-3 years previous experience of implementing Cyber Security awareness training material for end users.
- 2-3 years' experience of project management, budgeting, budget management, strategic and operational planning, insight gathering and evaluation.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.