27 days ago
Cyber Security Engineer - London - £80,000 Plus excellent benefits
A leading financial organsation is expanding its cyber security team and looking to hire cyber security professionals to work either remotely or in their stunning office in the heart of the city.
The Key responsibilities for the cyber security engineer include:
- Working with technical teams to identify active threats
- Developing new security technologies where required
- Developing and maintaining security controls for cloud services
- Developing incident response procedures
- Working with the senior leadership team - technical and non-technical to promote information security within the business
To be considered for the Cyber Security Engineer position
- Strong technical security knowledge encompassing incident response, and vulnerability management,
- Experience of a scripting language - Ideally Python
- Experience of cloud security
- Experience of managing stakeholders at all levels
- Application experience\ OWASP Top 10 knowledge desirable but not essential
Why Apply for this position
- Possibility of working in a well-known financial services organisation
- Chance to work as part of an exceptional cyber security team
- Chance to work in a stunning office with the ability to work from home where suitable
- A personal development budget which can be spent training in any areas you see suitable
- A bonus scheme which has been paid in the last 3 years
First round interviews are now being arranged, send in your CV for a confidential discussion.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.