18 days ago
As a successful candidate you will provide Cybersecurity architecture technical knowledge though leadership and consulting services with the lines of business and cybersecurity for the development of cybersecurity architectures and solutions. You will also be responsible for creating and maintaining roadmaps, reference architectures, blueprints for cloud security encompassing CASB, Identity and Access Management, and QRadar integration, etc.
Top Required Skills:
- Experience integrating security objects/initiatives with applications (like integrators, they have to know a bit of everything - - or senior engineers)
- There is quite the broad range of things Client integrates. Things like CCPA, Physical Security, Insider Threat, Network Monitoring, and IAM.
- Utility industry experience is preferred, but other regulated areas will also work. Understanding how to work with compliance teams and being able to understand regulations is most important.
- You must be hands on and able to do architecture/design.
Understanding of one or several of the following capabilites is highly desirable:
- Familiar with basic infrastructure (virtual and physical servers), with disk, storage, memory, clustering (HA and DR architecture patterns)
- Know how to work with projects to help define and complete non-functional requirements and to help define what infrastructure is needed to meet the project based on functional requirements also. Been through). Infrastructure project management lifecycle.
- Able to have both written and verbal communications including knowing how to lead a team of technical resources, writing design documents, know how to work through a design session with technical team.
- Preferred with experience on deploying security solutions, worked for a utility or heavy governance company deploying large projects.
**Technology enviorment includes: (which will depend on the projects that will be approved for 2020) ie. IDN/ ODN upgrade, Vulnerability/patching, Windows servers upgrade from 2008 to 2012, and some legacy servers/ tools upgrade to be cloud ready; SSO, AD, DLP, IAM/OAM, Sailpoint, Qradar, Tenable, PAN FW, F5, Avaya, telco upgrade, etc.
Rate: W2 or C2C (Ranges depending on experience)
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.