Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£75000 - £85001 per annum
6 days ago
Job title: Cybersecurity Manager - Project Delivery
Salary: up to £85k, DOE
Location: Newcastle - 3 days in the office
Benefits: Great pension scheme + buy/sell holidays + development fund + Charity days + life assurance + cycle to work scheme +discounted gym memberships and full health assessment
We are looking for a Cybersecurity Manager to deliver and improve Tier-1 clients' security operations. You will be expected to have the excellent technical knowledge and to be aware of the latest trends impacting companies within the financial services sector.
- Leadership qualities; with a genuine passion for cyber security and delivering exceptional service.
- Experience with security controls, risk management, cloud, IAM, resilience
- Experience in advising companies based on cyber security threats and risks
- Experience in working on cybersecurity projects
- Strong change management skills, with high levels of commercial insight and acumen.
- Lead and deliver client engagements
- Analysing the security posture of your clients
- Actively improve operational efficiency on projects
- Helping clients manage the broad range of risks in complex IT ecosystems
- Work closely with and be comfortable managing and coordinating resources from third-party partners, service providers and vendors
- Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring staff.
Do you fit the criteria?
If yes, then send me your up-to-date CV to email@example.com
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.