about 1 month ago
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead client projects around training, requirements gathering, configuration, integration, custom application development, process design, and software implementations.
- Work as an individual contributor and as part of a team to support client work.
- Gather system functional requirements, analyze, design, develop, test, and deploy mission critical business solutions.
- Develop administrative, professional and interpersonal skills to the extent of being able to organize, analyze and communicate with both fellow staff and client personnel in a productive and efficient manner.
- Demonstrate and enhance complex CRM concepts and research techniques to exercise discretion and make judgments on how to configure the system
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Undergraduate or master's degree with a concentration in Information Systems, Business or equivalent.
- 5+ years of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) implementation experience, or other implementation software. Dynamics Field Service experience is preferred.
- Experience implementing end-to-end D365 CRM projects
- Ability to work independently and as a team player and effectively meet project deliverables on time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess outstanding analytical reasoning, problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.