£30000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Data Analyst (IT) - Fintech - London/Norwich/Flexible Working Options - £40k + bonus scheme + healthcare
I am working with a company who boasts a FTSE 250 parent company, as well as a long standing partnership with Microsoft! They are on a mission to leave a mark within the financial advice technology sector, and the company has had $4bn annual investment from one of the biggest tech companies in the world. Data is an integral part of this companies growth and development, therefore they are hiring a Data Analyst to join their business critical Data Services Team.
As a Data Analyst you will be working to apply your knowledge of data, in order to provide solutions. In addition to utlising your SQL development skills, you will provide insight into consumers data, whilst providing ongoing advanced data analysis in relation to company plans.. Ultimately allowing their clients to outperform the competition in their industry.
- Develop technical solutions and support through the migration of data into the product, for both existing and new customers
- Adding to the design and development of solutions for the constant improvement of customer data
- Assist with the development of the company's BI solution
- Collaborate with the implementations and support teams when necessary
- 2+ years data analyst experience
- Microsoft SQL knowledge
- Experience in UK financial systems/regulated industry
- Microsoft Power BI
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 experience (desirable)
The company was founded in 2010 and has experience exponential growth through partnering with global tech companies, with renowned financial investment. This company are at the forefront of modern advice technology, developing solutions to drive digital transformation in their customers' businesses.
Data Analyst - UK's most advanced technology solution - London/Norwich/Flexible Working Options - £40k + bonus scheme + healthcare
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.