Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £55000 per annum
15 days ago
Data Analyst - SQL, Python, Power BI - Manchester/ Huddersfield - Up to £55,000 (plus bonus potential)
An exciting Data Analyst role has opened up in a well established equipment services business that offers fantastic career development and progression opportunities, works with interesting data sets and are a market-leading supplier in their industry!
This company is a brilliant place to work they will encourage you to succeed in your career by supporting you as an individual and ensuring you have the tools available to achieve your goals as a Data Analyst.
The main focus of this role is to analyse data from customer behaviour to improve internal processes and customer feedback to drive company profit. You will also take an active role in the team to identify process improvements to support other areas of the company. Apply now to become a part of this exciting company and take your career to the next step!
- Analyse data from customer behaviour
- Create insightful and visually stimulating dashboards to present findings
- Build new and improved data models to identify requirements to improve customer engagement and drive profit
- Provide analysis and support to all areas across the company
- Participate in the training of other staff where appropriate
- Provide ad hoc analysis
- Good SQL experience
- Advanced Python experience
- Reporting tools - Power BI / Tableau
- Strong data, problem solving and analytics skills
- Strong communicator and relationship builder
The company is recognised as the market leading supplier in their industry, going from success to success each year. They care about the development of our staff and ensure we are supporting them and providing the tools they need to progress their career. Join now to become part of an amazing team of individuals.
If you're a Data Analyst with experience in the above and are looking to move into an independent role with a great company, don't hesitate to submit your applications.
Interviews for this role will be held imminently. To be considered, please send your CV to me now to avoid disappointment.
Data Analyst - Manchester/ Huddersfield - Up to £55,000 (plus bonus potential)
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.