Data Analyst required by our London based client who are a growing digital media company and are in need of someone for the foreseeable future on a contract basis to cover Data Management, Data Manipulation, Data Analysis, Data Insight, and to work on Google Analytics to work on several exciting external projects!
As a Data Analyst, you will be helping to manage company / customer data using Excel, Google Analytics etc. You will be responsible for manipulating the data, and providing valuable insight to the company.
The role will include -
- Checking / recording data in Excel
- Use google analytics for website data
- Manipulating data and producing reports
- Developing insights across teams within the business
- Responding for data insight
- Workind alongside the data team
Your Skills and Experience:
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Analytic / mathematical type degree or similar
- Experience managing data in an Excel environment
- Advanced Excel skills; capable of using Excel to manipulate and analyse data
- The ability to develop sophisticated insights and recommendations
- Google Analytics knowledge
- Data Analysis, Manipulation, Extraction experience
- R or Python
If you have a strong knowledge as a Data analyst, and you are looking for your next role please get in touch ASAP as this is an urgent requirement for our client.
£200- £350 Per Day | 6 Months + | London
Data Analyst - Data Management, Excel, Data Analysis, Data Insights, Google Analytics, Python/ R