Manchester, Greater Manchester
18 days ago
Data Analyst - SQL, SSIS Power BI, Tableau, SSRS - Manchester - Up to £35,000
An experienced Data Analyst is required to join an established, financially strong organisation based in central Manchester.
You will become part of the MI team where you will be at the forefront of the development and production of high-quality management information to the business. You will be heavily involved with Reporting, assisting in the definition, production, delivery and analysis of the internal and external reports to meet stakeholder requirements. This role requires the design and delivery of bespoke reports on the back of deep dive data analysis.
- Production and automation of reports utilising multiple data sources for internal and external stakeholders
- Deliver business critical daily, weekly and monthly reports as well as produce ad hoc reports when needed.
- Continually develop and maintain reporting suites and performance dashboards
- Through production of MI, provide business and actionable data insight.
- Identify new ways of looking at the data, or problems, and present the approach
- Ensure company data security protocols are met
- Provide and analytical overview of reports and information contained.
- Data quality checks
Data Analyst Requirements
- Proven experience of SQL in a commercial setting is imperative
- Knowledge and experience using SSIS
- Data manipulation, data analysis, report production
- Knowledge of a reporting solution such as SSRS, Power BI or Tableau
- Experience of dealing with senior management and stakeholders
- Exceptional workload time management skills
- Experience in a financial background is desirable
This is a great opportunity to add real value to a very successful organisation and will offer the applicant opportunities for progression as well as providing a supportive work environment.
If you are an experienced Data Analyst and you are looking to progress with an organisation that has a fantastic approach to work in a supportive and creative environment, then look no further - this is the role for you!
Interviews for this role will be held imminently. To be considered, please send your CV to me now to avoid disappointment.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.