Solihull, West Midlands
£20000 - £30000 per annum + bonus, benefits, pension
about 1 month ago
Up to £30,000 + benefits
Are you a Data Analyst, looking for a second or third Data role, and a route to becoming a Senior Analyst? Then keep reading! This is a great opportunity to work for a software company within their data team!
You will be working with stakeholders across the business to complete migration of data using SQL, with the goal to improve their efficiency and use of data with their clients.
THE ROLE - DATA ANALYST:
* Joining a thriving, rapidly-growing data migration team, central to the businesses plan for 2021 and beyond;
* Working with a variety of blue-chip clients in a stakeholder-facing role
* Analysing fast datasets.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
To qualify for this Data Analyst role, you must have:
* Extensive experience with SQL and/or T-SQL querying in a professional capacity
* A true "self-starter" attitude, with the initiative to identify issues, an rectify them (both with tech, and processes)
* Strong stakeholder management skills, with a personable, communicative manner.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please do so via this site. For more information, reach out to Femi Akintoye at Oscar Technology.
Business Intelligence, SQL, T-SQL, Data Analyst, Data Analysis, SQL Server
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.