City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
12 days ago
Data Analyst - Remote (1 day per week in London) - £45,000 per annum
Does the sound of building one of the largest consumer mobile apps excite you?!
I've partnered with a forward-thinking, a fast-growing start-up that are building the largest consumer mobile app, bridging the gap between religion and technology. The team pride themselves on creating a world-class experience that combines a sleek product with intelligence UX principles, as well as boasting a brilliant culture and combined work ethic, so are after someone like minded to join the team, who can add a further edge to their already impressive workforce.
Experience required for the Data Analyst:
- Ensuring overall accuracy of data quality to align with business goals.
- Importing and exporting data coming from multiple sources.
- Maintaining and developing reports using SQL database.
- Working with the team to develop and improve the company's internal software features.
- Autonomy to explore and implement solutions to deal with data issues.
- SQL Database
- Data Warehousing
- Data Analysis
- Data Quality
- Data Visualisation tools (Power BI, Tableau OR Qlik).
The Data Analyst position can pay up to £45,000 (depending on previous experience) with interviews being lined up from the week commencing 19th July 2021. This role comes with fantastic career progression and the chance to take ownership of client accounts! If you are interested, make sure you hit the apply button to find out more!
The interview and onboarding process will be done remotely, with flexibility around home-based working and office working to ensure you have the right support and aren't missing out on any opportunities for growth and your development. At present, you will be expected to work in their London office one day per week.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.