Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £54000 per annum
3 days ago
Lead Data Analyst - Economic Modelling - Manchester - Excellent Culture & Development - up to £54,000
A Lead Economic Analyst is needed to join a company which offers exciting development opportunities and the ability to work with truly interesting data sets and models. If you're looking to make the jump into a fantastic career which will fully support your development and listen to your ideas, read on below to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
They're currently engaged with a wide number of long-term projects, and they're looking for an inspirational leader to shape the development of their economic analytics platform. If you enjoy working with interesting data sets and want to support the development of new strategies, schemes and initiatives, then this is the role for you.
Sound interesting so far? Keep on reading to find out a bit more surrounding the day-to-day and some of the requirements for the role. There's an excellent benefits package on top of this exciting opportunity, so if you're even a little bit interested apply today to learn more!
- Manage the economic analysis platform
- Provide ongoing development and tailored support to members of the team
- Manage the timely delivery of projects
- Work with stakeholders across the business
- Work within the developing and advanced analytics platform to deliver insights
- Good experience working within economic analysis
- Record of delivering against projects
- Subject matter expert experience
- Experience leading and developing others
- Passion to work in a data driven team
They have an excellent benefits package and you'll get the chance to work on really interesting projects based within both analytics and modelling. If you're even a little bit interested apply now and learn more about what they can offer you for your next journey in 2020.
You'll be joining a team of passionate analysts and modellers and really get to develop your career.
Interviews to take place on a scheduled date in April, so to avoid disappointment submit your CV today.
Lead Economic Analyst - Manchester - Excellent Culture & Development - up to £54,000
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.