£30000 - £40000 per annum + bonus, benefits, pension
about 1 month ago
Data Analyst (Tableau)
Up to £40,000 + bonus + benefits
Are you keen to work for a leading consumer brand within their specialist Business Intelligence & Analytics team?
You will be working with stakeholders across the business to develop Tableau dashboards to improve their efficiency as a business. The ideal candidate will have the experience developing creative Tableau dashboards, as well as the desire to be a leading subject matter expert within the business for analytics.
THE ROLE - DATA ANALYST (TABLEAU)
* Becoming one of the first hires within a rapidly-growing BI team, central to the businesses plan for 2021 and beyond;
* Working on advanced Tableau dashboard development;
* Acting as a subject matter expert for Analytics across the group.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
To qualify for this Data Analyst (Tableau) role, you must have:
* Extensive experience developing Tableau dashboards
* A true "self-starter" attitude, with the initiative to identify issues, an rectify them (both with tech, and processes)
* Strong stakeholder management skills, with a personable, communicative manner.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please do so via this site. For more information, reach out to Femi Akintoye at Oscar Technology.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.