£30000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Data Analyst x 2 - SQL, Tableau, SSRS, Excel, Python, Google Analytics -Chester - Up to £35,000
If you have a couple of years experience in Data Analysis and considering your options at the moment then these roles are something you need to consider!
There are two positions available for Data Analysts with a well known, Chester based organisation. Due to company growth and expansion (and the recent move to new offices) we are looking to add some analysts with experience.
The two roles are slightly different, they work in slightly different departments and the skill set is very slightly different but as long as you have had some experience with SQL, Python or R and some report / dashboard experience in SSRS, Tableau, Power BI, Qlik or Crystal Reports then we want to hear from you. Further training and development is expected across these tools.
The company has a very laid back culture and office atmosphere and run a variety of social events across the year as well as an extremely comprehensive benefits package, including generous annual leave and pension, bonus, training budgets, socials etc.
- Collect, organise, analyse and interpret data and statistical information to extrapolate behaviour and patterns from the data that will provide innovation direction and user cases back to the business using SQL and visualisation tools such as Tableau
- Undertake campaign and ROI analysis identifying areas for improvement and optimisation
- Creation of Reports and Dashboards
- Extract data from the internal business database
- Undertake adhoc analysis tasks as required
- Consistently look to improve performance through continuous testing and analysis
- Solve questions in the marketing department with data-driven answers.
Data Analyst Requirements
- Programming Language - SQL or Python / R
- Data Analysis / Statistical Modelling
- Experience in a reporting tool such as SSRS, Power BI or Tableau.
This is a great opportunity to add real value to an established organisation and will offer the applicant opportunities for progression and will provide a supportive work environment.
If you are a Data Analyst and you are looking to progress with an organisation that has a fantastic approach to work in a supportive and creative environment then look no further - this is the role for you!
Interviews for this role will be held imminently. To be considered, please send your CV to me now to avoid disappointment.
Data Analyst x 2 - SQL, Tableau, SSRS, Excel, Python -Chester - Up to £35,000
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.