about 1 month ago
As a key member of a data-driven consulting and services business to the energy industry, you will transform the way the business utilizes data through helping to develop and implement a new data strategy.
You will implement infrastructure, tools and methods and hire the skills to deliver on this to assure the business utilizes a cutting-edge approach and is able to develop AI & ML products that will innovate the industry.
The company is embarking upon an exciting journey to disrupt through data. This is a changing organization with strong foundations and an invigorating vision.
This is a stable company with exhilarating growth plans, headquartered in the Houston area. They're offering the successful applicant long-term job security and freedom to innovate a data proposition, with few preconceptions of what this looks like. They also offer a competitive salary and attractive benefits.
They are a team of industry experts that listen to everyone's voice and value ideas. Partnering closely with the C-Suite, you will be someone who works collaboratively and autonomously, whilst also being excited about taking the business on a data journey.
They have partnered with me exclusively to identify talented research leaders to develop their data proposition.
What you will bring to the table:
- A proven background and understanding of predictive analytics, data mining and statistical modelling techniques
- Knowledge on how to build and implement the necessary infrastructure to be able to apply these techniques
- Experience working with databases and dashboards to inform decision-making
- Ability to work across the organization to adopt a data-driven approach
- Strong SQL skills
- Ideally experience a
- A willingness to work hands-on and in a strategic role, whilst recruiting and managing the resource to support delivery
- Ideally experience across a number of Cloud technologies such as Azure, AWS or GCP
- Ideally knowledge of the Oil & Gas industry or similar
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.