Manchester, Greater Manchester
£60000 - £85000 per annum + bonus, benefits, pension
about 2 months ago
Up to £85,000 + bonus + benefits
A great opportunity to work for a leading, specialist data consultancy within their specialist Data Architecture team. You will be working with leading retailers, manufacturers, Tier 1 banks and insurance brands to improve their cloud infrastructures. The ideal candidate will have the experience with Azure data platforms, as well as the desire to be a leading subject matter expert within key data architecture and cloud migration projects.
THE ROLE - DATA ARCHITECT:
* Lead wide-scale, brand wise, enterprise level data architecture projects
* Operate as a subject matter expert within the brand for all things data architecture, translating technical requirements to non-technical stakeholders
* Identify areas of improvement for the data team (new technology that can be implemented, etc.) - offering a rare opportunity to shape the architecture yourself.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
To qualify for this Data Architect role, you must have:
* Extensive experience with Azure cloud data architecture (GCP and AWS experience will also be considered)
* Extensive understanding and experience of data modeling
* A true "self-starter" attitude, with the initiative to identify issues, an rectify them (both with tech, and processes)
* Strong stakeholder management skills, with a personable, communicative manner.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please do so via this site. For more information, reach out to Femi Akintoye at Oscar Technology.
AWS, Data Architect, Data Architecture, Cloud Architecture, GCP, Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.