£600 - £700 per day
about 1 month ago
My Client is recruiting for a Data Architect for a 6 month contract.
Lead in the development and implementation of a Data Reference Architecture and subsequently ensure the alignment of solutions within the Application Reference Architecture
- Support the on-going development of the Strategic Reference Architecture.
- Lead on the production of the Data Reference Architecture; including development of Patterns, Principles, Standards and common capabilities.
- Ensure industry best practice is applied to the data reference architecture and its application in delivery.
- Provide guidance on Datamodelling, quality, metadata and data governance.
- Ensure all deliverables and products have been developed with full stakeholder engagement.
- Ensure all artefacts support agile and modern development methods, but do not compromise data architecture best practice.
- Act as a focal point for thought leadership on all aspects of Data Architecture.
- Introduce and promote architecture best practice in Analytics and Operational systems design
- Set technical direction in the data space and maintain technical radars with knowledge of what works and what doesn't.
- Promote, evangelise and provide leadership on the adoption of the Data Reference Architecture
- Mentor junior Data Architecture members.
- Rationalise and simplify the current data architecture to reduce data duplication and promote sharing.
- Data Architecture Leadership.
- Hands on experience of working on enterprise-wide complex Digital transformation programmes.
- Must be full-stack' experienced.
- Experience of Event-driven Architectures.
- Experience of implementing Modern analytics architectures - Monolithic and distributed.
- Experience of data architecture frameworks, technologies, tools and best practices.
- Experience of implementing at scale in a large technologically heterogenous organisation.
- Experience of performance engineering.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Technically current on all aspects of data implementation and architecture.
- Kafka, event-driven architectures.
- Distributed architectures, Microservices and agile implementation in both operational and analytics systems.
- Mastering, standardising and sharing common data in a Domain Driven Context.
- Modern Data Architecture concepts, methods and best practices.
- Cloud as well as hybrid hosting-based data deployment experience.
- Knowledge of Domain Driven Design and its application.
- Knowledge of GDPR, data retention and regulatory/legislative compliance.
- Mentoring, leadership and facilitating change on large data transformation programmes.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL server
- BI Environment experience
- Experience working with Big Data and ETL tools
- Data Warehouse experience
- Microsoft Stack- Desirable
If you meet the requirements and would like to find out more please apply and I will be in touch.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.