£700 - £750 per day
about 1 month ago
My client, Financial Services organisation, are looking for a Data Centre SME for an initial 6 months contract.
This contract is INSIDE of IR35 and is fully remote.
If the information below suits your skill set then please send over an updated version of your cv and the best time to contact you.
- All round Data Centre Infrastructure SME
- Hands on Engineer rather than Architect
Key Skills Required
- 50/50, 60/40 mix of server sys admin and networking skills (leaning toward server/DC skills)
- Server & DC skills
- In depth knowledge of Windows, Linux/Unix as an admin rather than as user
- Virtualisation platforms and hypervisors
- Data centre architectures, including SDN
- Network based storage
- Client server/architectures
- Networking skills
- Intermediate knowledge (equivalent to CCNP level) of
- Enterprise IP routing
- Load balancers
- Application protocols
- Network zones
Nice to have Skills
- Understand infrastructure as code and related orchestration (Ansible, Jenkins, Terraform, etc.)
- Experience with micro-segmentation tools (Illumio, Guardicore, Tetration, etc.) is a bonus but not essential
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.