City of London, London
£40000 - £60000 per annum + bonus, benefits, pension
about 1 month ago
Remote - Open to any UK location
Up to £60,000 + bonus + benefits
Are you a Big Data Engineer, who would like to lead Data Engineering projects for one of Manchester's fastest growing tech companies? If your answer is yes, then this Data Engineer role is the perfect next step for you. You will be leading the development of data feeds and data pipelines, for the data team about to embark on an overhaul of their cloud platforms. The ideal candidate will have experience with building ETL datafeeds and Python programming.
THE ROLE - DATA ENGINEER:
* Building, deploying and managing data pipelines on a large scale for the company worldwide;
* Leading data projects for the rapidly-growing data team, leading brand-wide data project;
* Take a lead position on the company-wide AWS cloud platform migration.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
To qualify for this Data Engineer role, you must have:
* Extensive experience of Python programming
* Ideally Demonstrable experience and knowledge of cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
* Experience building and deploying data pipelines, and experience with ETL.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please do so via this site. For more information, reach out to Femi Akintoye at Oscar Technology.
Data Engineer, Data Engineering, AWS, GCP, Azure, Technology, Python, SQL
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.