Coventry, West Midlands
£35000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, benefits, pension
13 days ago
Data Quality Analyst
Up to £55,000 + bonus + pension + benefits
A great opportunity to work for a leading consumer brand within their centralised Data Quality team. You will be working with stakeholders across the business to implement data quality controls & processes, as well as being a champion for data quality initiatives brand wide. The ideal candidate will have the experience developing creating and implementing data quality controls, as well as exposure to the full data governance framework lifecycle.
THE ROLE - DATA QUALITY ANALYST:
* Joining one of the most mature data quality teams in the area;
* Taking on the enterprise-level data quality responsibilities (implementing controls, processes, up to C-Suite);
* Improving the culture around data across this group.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
To qualify for this Data Quality Analyst role, you must have:
* Extensive experience developing & implementing data quality controls & processes;
* A true "self-starter" attitude, with the initiative to identify issues, an rectify them (both with tech, and processes);
* Ideally experience, or exposure to, the development and implementation of a data governance framework;
* Strong stakeholder management skills, with a personable, communicative manner.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please do so via this site. For more information, reach out to Femi Akintoye at Oscar Technology.
Data Quality, Data Management, Data Governance, Controls, Framework, GDPR, Data Protection
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.