Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £40000 per annum
7 months ago
Data Scientist - Manchester- Up to £40,000
Are you looking to make that next step in your career?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Data Scientist to join a company that has acquired a huge amount of investment and is going through an exciting growth period. This is a role where you can really progress and eventually become a senior voice within a great company.
In this role you will be expected to provide expertise in all things related to modelling including large updates to current internal models as well as examining the effect of strategy changes to the company.
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Progression of the current project and prototype.
- Provision on comprehensive business insight from the data
- Content clarification and categorisation
- Statistical Data Analysis, predictive modelling and simulations
- Strong educational background, Masters / PhD etc.
- Experience in Machine Learning / Deep Learning
- Strong Programming Skills - Python
- Strong analytical Skills
- Adept at analysis of large data sets
- You must be happy to undertake new aspects of data science you may have not seen before and learn new skills
If you are a junior data scientist or a motivated individual with an analytical mind-set and have a keen interest in developing data platforms then this is the role you need. This is an exciting opportunity to grow within this field and build up your career within a growing team.
This is an excellent opportunity, please apply now!
Data Scientist - Manchester- Up to £45,000
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.