US$110000 - US$180000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Working in a high performing team as part of a high-profile joint AI venture between a data-centric American multinational and a leading AI software vendor, you will develop large scale IoT, Predictive Analytics and AI solutions.
They are a collaborative team that provides excellent training and are growing the Data Science function further, seeking individuals with varying skills and backgrounds on a full-time basis.
This is a stable business with an excellent market reputation, operating globally with their main site in Houston. They're offering the successful applicant long-term job security, a competitive salary and attractive benefits.
They are a business that values ideas and your voice will certainly not be lost, despite their size. You'll have autonomy to partner with a number of business areas and work across a variety of workstreams.
Given the strong financial backing for the joint-venture, they are offering something most employers can't at this point in time.
They have partnered with me on an exclusive basis to secure a number of Data Scientists for their team in Houston.
What you will bring to the table:
- Strong Python skills
- Some experience in Data Engineering to compliment your Data Science skillset
- A natural ability to solve problems
- Excellent statistics or mathematics skills
- Industry experience across one or more of the following areas: Supply Chain, Mechanical Engineering, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Services, Drilling, Geophysics, Quality
- A degree in a discipline such as Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or similar field (preferably Masters or PhD level)
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.