West Drayton, London
£70000 - £75000 per annum + Hybrid working, Great benefits.
about 1 month ago
Data Scientist/Machine Learning Engineer - Up to £75,000 (DOE) - Hybrid Working
I am working with one of leaders in the aerospace industry in the design and manufacture of aircraft recording systems. My client work with some of the top names in the aviation space anything between civil and military aircraft operators worldwide, building their reputation on the intelligent solutions that collect, manage and deliver aircraft data in the most efficent manor.
They are seeking a new Data Scientist/Machine Learning Engineer to join their rapidly expending team! Based in West Drayton they are looking for an 1-3 years experienced professional who comes from a background with a B.A in Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Analytics, Software Engineering, Operations Research, or related analytic field!
- Proficient with multiple AI tools such as Python, Java, or R and machine learning frameworks like TensorFlow or sciket-learn.
- Experience with AWS computing and machine learning resources.
On a Day to Day
- Initiates the design, development, and execution of scalable solutions using AI tools and machine-learning models.
- Performs research and testing to develop machine learning algorithms and predictive models.
- Participates in decision making regarding research and development priorities of company or department, and provides information on feasibility of prospective projects.
To apply for this position send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.