£70000 - £80000 per annum
3 months ago
Data Solutions Architect
This is a rare opportunity for a highly skilled and experienced Data Solutions Architect to join one of the leading business consulting organisations. You will be based in London helping organisations uncover enterprise insights and drive business results, using smarter data analytics, in order to keep up with the changing nature of customers and technology.
You will have advanced analytical experience and be a figurehead of the team providing leadership and technical expertise within a business analytics team.
- Design and implement data architecture
- Provide advisory services across Big Data technologies, Cloud platforms, Data Integration etc.
- Requirement gathering and consulting on best practice to clients
- Work on large scale and complex client projects you will be turning requirements into architecture
- Work extensively within Cloud Based Big Data ecosystems to provide solution implementations and architecture
- Work closely with other senior team members to manage stakeholder relations throughout end to end projects
Data solutions Architect Requirements
- Extensive data/solutions architecture experience
- Experience working with Big data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Pig, Python etc.)
- Experience working in a cloud environment (e.g. Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
- Exceptional understanding of best development practice
The successful Data Solutions Architect will be working with one of the worlds leading professional services organisations and will have access to exception personal development opportunities. You will be working with top talent in the data and analytics world and with leading equipment in modern office facilities as well as access to number of social and sporting clubs amongst other perks.
Moreover you will have access to a multitude of additional benefits including (but not limited to) flexible working, annual bonus, company events, access to development materials (even at senior management level), very attractive annual leave allowance programme.
If you are an experienced a Senior Data Manager with a drive to work for a business services organisation in a client facing role, then apply now to avoid missing out!
Interviews for this role will be commencing ASAP. To register your interest in time, please send your CV using the "Apply" button now.
Data Solutions Architect
Oscar Technology Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.