£50000 - £75000 per annum + bonus, benefits, pension
about 1 month ago
Database Administrator (DBA)
Up to £75,000 + bonus + benefits
A great opportunity to work for a leading, specialist service within their specialist, centralised Data team. You will be working across the company to manage and run their enterprise-level MySQL databases. The ideal candidate will have the experience working as a DBA, specifically using MySQL databases, and the desire to become a key contributor within a tightly-knit Data team.
THE ROLE - DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR (DBA):
* Managing the efficiency of the MySQL databases/data warehouses;
* Lead data projects across the company, specifically with the Database Developers;
* Manage and store datasets on their MySQL databases/data warehouses.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
To qualify for this Database Administrator (DBA) role, you must have:
* Extensive experience as a Database Administrator;
* Demonstrable experience of with MySQL databases, including database management & configuration
* Experience delivering & managing data projects.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please do so via this site. For more information, reach out to Femi Akintoye at Oscar Technology
Data Administrator, Database Administrator, MySQL, Database, Data Warehouse, Data Lake
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.