West Midlands, England
£30000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, benefits, pension
21 days ago
Database Administrator (DBA)
Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits
A great opportunity to work for a leading brand within the Sporting industry, working as one of the core members of their Data team. You will be working across the company to manage and run their client's SQL Server databases. The ideal candidate will have the experience working as a DBA, specifically using SQL Server databases, have experience of T-SQL querying, and be keen to work as part of a tight-knit, passionate group of data professionals.
THE ROLE - DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR (DBA):
* Managing the efficiency of the SQL Server databases of their clients;
* Lead data projects across the company, working in a client facing role with some of the largest sporting institutions in the World;
* Complete as-hoc T-SQL querying, whilst leading data projects & initiatives within the business.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
To qualify for this Database Administrator (DBA) role, you must have:
* Experience as a Database Administrator within a fast-paced organisation;
* Demonstrable experience of with SQL Server databases, including database management, configuration and infrastructure;
* Experience delivering & managing data projects.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please do so via this site. For more information, reach out to Femi Akintoye at Oscar Technology
Data Administrator, Database Administrator, DBA, SQL Server, T-SQL, Database, Data Warehouse, Data Lake
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.